Party Time Printed Paper Napkins
It's party time and these printed paper napkins are all ready to get things rolling. Featuring confetti dots and a swirly font that announces "party time" these cocktail, luncheon or dinner sized napkins are the perfect way to add a personal touch to the tables. Choose a foil print color and and napkin color to match the party decor and you've got an affordable accent for the festivities.
- Cocktail: Folded: 4.75" (W) x 4.75" (H), Unfolded: 9.5" (W) x 9.5" (H)
- Folded: 6.5" (W) x 6.5" (H), Unfolded 13" (W) x 13" (H)
- Dinner - Rectangular Fold: Folded: 4.25" (W) x 7.875" (H), Unfolded: 12.75" (W) x 15.75" (H)
- 3 ply tissue
- The printed foil impressions may vary slightly from piece to piece. This is simply unavoidable given the manual heat stamping process used to apply this personalization
- Production time is 7-10 business days
*** Metallic Rainbow foil not recommended for use on dark product colors ***
We use multiple carriers for shipping including UPS, USPS and FedEx. We will select the best shipping method based on the delivery time you choose at checkout. Flat rate shipping is $8.95 or take advantage of FREE shipping when you spend $99.
Standard processing time for non-personalized items is 2 to 3 business days. You can reduce this time to 1 to 2 business days by adding rush processing to your order. Please note processing time does not include shipping time (time in transit).
Standard processing time for personalized items is 3 to 5 business days (unless stated otherwise). You can reduce this time by 2 or 3 business days by adding rush processing to your order. Please note processing time does not include shipping time (time in transit). We recommend ordering personalized items no less than 2 weeks before your event and choosing an express shipping method.
We currently only ship to the U.S. and Canada. International customers can sign up for a U.S. based shipping address through our partner MyUS. Click here for more information and to start your free trial.
We Also Recommend