Western Boots Printed Paper Napkins
Kick-off your western or country themed wedding or party in the classic style of the west with these sweet cowboy boots. These unique paper napkins are perfect to add your customization by choosing the perfect napkin color and foil print option. Priced low for the budget-watching bride and groom, these stylish serviettes are an affordable way to add your personal touch to your wedding.
- Cocktail: Folded: 4.75" (W) x 4.75" (H), Unfolded: 9.5" (W) x 9.5" (H)
- Folded: 6.5" (W) x 6.5" (H), Unfolded 13" (W) x 13" (H)
- Dinner - Rectangular Fold: Folded: 4.25" (W) x 7.875" (H), Unfolded: 12.75" (W) x 15.75" (H)
- 3 ply tissue
- The printed foil impressions may vary slightly from piece to piece. This is simply unavoidable given the manual heat stamping process used to apply this personalization
- Production time is 7-10 business days
*** Metallic Rainbow foil not recommended for use on dark product colors ***
We use multiple carriers for shipping including UPS, USPS and FedEx. We will select the best shipping method based on the delivery time you choose at checkout. Flat rate shipping is $8.95 or take advantage of FREE shipping when you spend $99.
Standard processing time for non-personalized items is 2 to 3 business days. You can reduce this time to 1 to 2 business days by adding rush processing to your order. Please note processing time does not include shipping time (time in transit).
Standard processing time for personalized items is 3 to 5 business days (unless stated otherwise). You can reduce this time by 2 or 3 business days by adding rush processing to your order. Please note processing time does not include shipping time (time in transit). We recommend ordering personalized items no less than 2 weeks before your event and choosing an express shipping method.
We currently only ship to the U.S. and Canada. International customers can sign up for a U.S. based shipping address through our partner MyUS. Click here for more information and to start your free trial.
We Also Recommend